Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Intermission

It's been about 3-months since my first blog post and so far, these are the posts people have found most interesting:

> Web Widgets in Action - Examples and Ideas
> To Mobile or Not to Mobile
> Are you Voting for Ray Hopewood?
> Value of Social Bookmarking for Marketers
> B2B Marketing 2.0 - Conversation Enablers

Over the next few months I plan to dive deeper into widgets and a couple major initiatives such as gaming and second life. I know I’ve gained a lot from chronicling my experiences with Web2.0 here and have been able to use some of the connections I’ve made to springboard into some heavy projects that wouldn’t have been as successful otherwise. As I said earlier in this blog, I’ve already taken the red pill and will continue to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

No comments: